In the current trend of light & bright, fresh & dreamy and minimal interiors, you can see why white hardware has made a huge comeback. So much so, we will be releasing a whole matte white collection in the next couple of months, featuring some of our most popular designs plus some exciting new styles.
White goes with everything and anything. It adds brightness to a space. It looks stunning against the current trend of warm timber and earthy tones and it looks amazing with blush (and let’s face it, who doesn’t love blush!).
See it on current fashion runways, in dreamy interior spaces and every Interior Design trend that you swoon over. White is definitely on the “Hot List” so keep an eye out for our new releases.
- Flat Lay by Nectaar using our Kintore Pull custom powder coated in Dulux Matte White
- Lo & Co Carlisle Pull in Matte White
- Adam Kane Architects — Brighton House
- Project by Lo & Co Interiors featuring our Matte White Carlisle Pull
- Image via Tom Mark Henry
- Single Ball Spoti Wall Sconce in matte white by Articolo Lighting
- Light and bright ceramics by EHeid Ceramics
- The Line Table by Nathalie DeBoel—Paired with chair by Destroyers Builders
- Project by Norsu Interiors featuring our Lincoln Pulls 20cm in white
- White tapware in this project by Mim Design Studio
- Lo & Co Arc Marble Handle in Carrara